Definitions and terms
- Service: refers to the service provided by metalatomizer.com or 3d-lab.pl as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website (websites): metalatomizer.com or 3d-lab.pl site which can be accessed via URLs: metalatomizer.com or 3D-LAB.pl
- Country: where Company are based (Poland)
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that use 3D Lab websites or communicates with us by phone, email or by other portals.
- Device: any internet-connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Company Websites.
- Cookie: small data file created by a website and stored by your web browser. It's designed to identify your browser and can provide analytics, as well as remember important details about you
- GDPR: Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the EU L/119/1)
- Personnel: refers to individuals who are either employed by metalatomizer.com or contracted to provide a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- IP address: Each internet-connected device is assigned a unique identifier called an Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is typically allocated in geographic blocks. An IP address can frequently reveal the location of the device connecting to the internet.
- Personal Data: any data that, either directly or indirectly, can be used to identify a natural person. This includes information that may be linked to a personal identification number or any other details that enable identification or identifiability. Personal data has the meaning given to it in GDPR.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional, sales and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- You: a person or entity that visits Website to use the Services.
Information we collect
We collect information from you when you in particular visit our Website, register, place an order, subscribe to our
newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
We may collect in particular the following information:
- Email addresses
- Phone number
- Information presented in the recruitment process
- IP, type and type of terminal device (computer, tablet, smartphone), type of web browser, operating system, language.
Our Purpose of Use of Your Information
Our aim is to personalize your experience, using the information you provide to tailor our service to your specific
We may process your Personal Data in particular for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our service (we continually strive to improve our service offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions/realize the agreements
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
- To perform the recruitment activities by the Company, in particular the conduct of recruitment proceedings
- To analyze of statistics regarding the Website, its improvement and adapting it to your individual needs and preferences
- To conduct own marketing
Personal Data provided to the Company by you shall be processed in a manner consistent with the applicable personal data regulations. Personal Data shall be protected and secured against unauthorized access at least in accordance with the principles set out in the GDPR. Personal Data is only available to the Company’s employees or associates who are specifically authorized for this and who have completed appropriate training.
What legal basis for processing data do we have?
The legal basis for processing data for the purposes indicated in is as follows:
- Art. 6 paragraph 1) letter a) of the GDPR – the consent to the processing of Personal Data beyond indicated in Article 22 (1) of the Labour Code and for future recruitment purposes.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1) letter b) of the GDPR – the realization of the transaction/agreement you are a party of.
- Art. 6 paragraph 1) letter f) of the GDPR – the legitimate interest of the Company. The Company's legitimate interest is in particular the need to maintain contact with you when you have sent the Company a message via the Website, in particular the need to reply and archive electronic correspondence, to ensure the security of the Website, to administer a contest etc., to carry out statistical measurements, to conduct own marketing.
Which rights do you have?
You have the right at any time to access the contents of your data (including to obtain a copy of the data) with the
right to demand their rectification and in the cases provided for by the law to erase or limit the processing of data,
as well as the right to object to the processing. Within the scope of processing personal data pursuant to your consent,
you may additionally exercise the following rights: the right to withdraw the consent within the scope of data
processing based on it; the right to transfer personal data, while this right cannot affect the rights and freedoms of
other parties and it is exercised within technically possible scope. Demands described here can be directed to the
Company’s address indicated above, or through the Contact on the Website. An answer will be provided in due course, but
no later than within 1 month from the receipt of the request. Due to the complex nature of your demand, the indicated
deadline may be extended by a further 2 months.
In the event of a breach of the processing of Personal Data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority (address: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
Where Data is processed on the basis of consent, it is processed until the consent is withdrawn. Where Personal Data is processed on the basis of legitimate interest, the Personal Data will be processed until the you successfully object or until your use of the Website is terminated.
When do we use customer information from Third Parties?
We receive some information from the third parties when you contact us. For example, when you submit your email address to us to show interest in becoming our customer, we receive information from a third party that provides automated fraud detection services to us. We also occasionally collect information that is made publicly available on social media websites. You can control how much of your information social media websites make public by visiting these websites and changing your privacy settings.
Do we share collected information with Third Parties?
In the case your data may be transferred to those entities processing personal data on behalf of the Company whereby
such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with the Company and only in accordance with the Company’s
We may engage trusted third-party service providers to perform functions and provide services to us, such as hosting and maintaining our servers and our service, database storage and management, e-mail management, storage marketing, credit card processing, customer service and fulfilling orders for products and services you may purchase through our platform. We will likely share your personal information, and possibly some non-personal information, with these third parties to enable them to perform these services for us and for you.
We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, for analytics purposes with third parties such as web analytics partners, application developers, and ad networks. If your IP address is shared, it may be used to estimate general location and other technographics such as connection speed, whether you have visited the service in a shared location, and type of device used to visit the service. They may aggregate information about our advertising and what you see on the service and then provide auditing, research and reporting for us and our advertisers.
We may also disclose personal and non-personal information about you to the government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in order to respond to claims, legal processes (including subpoenas), to protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or to otherwise comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules and regulations.
Where and when is information collected from customers and end users?
We will collect personal information that you submit to us. We may also receive personal information about you from third parties as described above.
How do we use your email address?
You can give us consent to receive e-mails from us. You may opt out of receiving these emails at any time by using the unsubscribe option provided in the email. We only send emails to individuals who have given us permission to contact them, either directly or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails, and we respect your privacy.
Links to other websites
This Agreement and your usage of our service shall be governed by the laws of Poland, with the exception of its conflict of law regulations. Your usage of our service may be subjected to other local, state, national, or international laws as well.
Our marketing strategy involves the use of remarketing services. To clarify, remarketing (or retargeting) in the realm of digital marketing refers to the practice of displaying ads to individuals who have previously visited our Website. By serving ads on the Websites and other platforms, we can make sure you're seeing content that is relevant and valuable to you.
Which cookies do we use?
Due to the purpose for which cookies are used, we use:
(a) “necessary” cookies enabling the use of the Service’s features and functions, supporting the session and authentication files,
(b) “functional” by means of which the Company personalizes the functions of the Service for you, for example by remembering your settings, e.g. concerning the chosen language or your region of origin, the font size, the appearance of the Website,
(c) “performance” files - which monitor your activity on the website, collecting data about how the website is used,
(d) “security” files – used for discovering abuses and to guarantee the safe use of the website for all users.
(e) “statistical" files - used to calculate statistics on the Website, e.g. number of visits.
How can you change your cookies settings?
In many cases, the web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on your terminal device by default. You can change your cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform about their each time they are placed on your device.
Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in software settings (web browser).
You are entitled to grant consent for sending and using cookies by the Company immediately upon entering the Service. If you agree, the Company will have access to cookies saved on your computer during the next use of the Service and this will allow the Company to facilitate the use of Service and to adjust it to your needs and individual preferences. If you don’t agree or you decide to remove cookies or block them afterwards, some areas or functions of the Service may be unavailable or the use of them may be more difficult.
Which other technologies do we use?
The Website also uses technology that enables statistical measurements to be made, in particular such as: Google Analytics, Hotjar. You can object to the collection of data by changing your browser settings.
You can also prevent data sharing by using the following solution:
Detailed information on data security for Google Analytics can be found here:
Where can you find more information?
Additional information on cookies can be found for instance at: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ and http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl